Updated: Feb 18, 2020
SpaceAM is pleased to announce the call for speakers for its conference being held on
15 - 16 September 2020 in Leicester, UK, with the conference dinner taking place at the Space Centre.
We are living in a world that is critically dependent on space technology. SpaceAM will provide the opportunity to join the growing global community, which is working together to unlock business in orbit and beyond. Attendees, sponsors and organisers have one key objective; to deliver the best possible opportunities and outcomes for the space industry.
Potential speakers are invited to submit synopses to outline experiences, developments and promote the opportunities provided through the business that is Space.
Suggested topics to promote the use of advanced materials in space applications may include, but are not limited to;
· Advanced materials for space applications
· Low orbit antennae/satellites – remote imaging
· Earth observation – real-time imaging and AI/Image processing
· Funding opportunities – smart set up, route to export, enterprise zones, financial assistance
· Future innovations
· International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) restrictions – practical implications
· Space data applications
· In space manufacturing
· Space investment and creating a mainstream space economy
· Case studies
Gemma Smith, conference organiser and Director of Fluency Marketing says “We’re looking forward to hosting this new and exciting conference and exhibition where we will bring together industry experts, innovators and investors. It is a very exciting time for this high-growth, global market, and SpaceAM invites you to be part of it."
The closing date for submissions is Friday 1 May 2020. Please visit the conference website for further details https://www.spaceamcon.com/